- Fall Into Fall
- SPRING INTO SUMMER 30 DAY CHALLENGE
- Black Corps: War of 1812
- We’re Adding A New Location!
- New Class—Afro-Cardio with Tazz
- New Classes—January 2012
- Detox Club Welcomes Christian Albarran
- DETOX RUNNING CLINIC
- Detox Article in Fashion Magazine
- A GLEEFUL Gala
- CROSS ISRAEL
- YOGA in MOTION
- Cadence Dance Academy Red Carpet Gala
- GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING + PILATES SCULPT GROUP
- NEW CLASSES @DETOX
- What’s New at Detox
New Class—Afro-Cardio with Tazz
Detox is very pleased to announce the addition of a new class—Afro-Cardio with Tazz running on Mondays from 10:00 – 11:00am.
This class incorporates African and Afro-Caribbean dance movements into high and low-intensity cardio routines designed to get your heart pumping and your body moving. All levels are welcome, routines are taught in a progression format. You are guaranteed to have a good time moving to the exhilarating sounds of African music!
Class instructor Natassia (who goes by the nickname Tazz) also teaches at the prestigious Ballet Creole School. Detox is very proud to welcome Natassia!